The following Environmental Policy states our intentions and commitment as a company to conduct our business activities in a responsible manner and minimise our impact on the environment.
It is the policy of this company:
- To comply with the relevant environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance including the requirements established under its certification to BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
- To protect the environment through the appropriate prevention of pollution or reduction in Movawall Systems Ltd environmental impact both on a strategic level and day to day basis.
- To encourage Movawall's external providers to adopt similar environmental standards.
- To identify and establish specific environmental objectives that relate to the organisation and the Environmental Management System.
- For the Directors to review environmental risks identified at each relevant stage of its business development. To raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- To monitoring the progress and review the environmental performance as a minimum on annual basis.
- To co-operate with our clients and other interested parties to minimise any impact on the environment that our activities may have.
- To continuously seek to improve both our Environmental Management System and environmental performance.
Overall responsibility for this policy rests with the Directors of Movawall Systems Ltd.
This Environmental Statement shall be freely available upon request.