If you require any information on our Company Health & Safety Policies, Arrangements, Procedures or Certification please do not hesitate to contact our Health Safety & Environmental Manager Ron Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the Policy of Movawall Systems Ltd that:
- ‘our highest priority is to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents and ill-health, and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year’
- ‘we will identify all of the significant hazards and risks associated with our works on site, and develop and implement safe systems of work, ensuring that the necessary control measures are put in place to mitigate all risks’
- ‘we will provide task specific risk assessments and method statements, and our Managers will communicate these to our operatives, via daily briefings and tool box talks held on site’
- ‘we will ensure that our Managers, Supervisors & Operatives receive the necessary training to carry out their tasks
- in a competent and safe manner, by providing regular on-going CITB approved courses’
- ‘we will carry out Site Safety Inspections and Audits on a regular basis, to enable us to monitor, review & continually improve our Health & Safety Management Systems’
- ‘our philosophy is to maintain a positive Health & Safety culture throughout our Company, and to ensure that it remains our highest priority’.
- we are accredited to both the CHAS Assessment Scheme and Achilles Building Confidence
Health and Safety Policy Statement
LONDON WALL GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd Incorporating London Wall Design Ltd, Movawall Systems Ltd and London Wall Installations Limited
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities; the Directors of London Wall Group Holdings Limited incorporating London Wall Design Limited, Movawall Systems Limited and London Wall Installations Limited have produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures.
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment.
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work.
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility.
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform.
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate.
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information.
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health.
Our health and safety policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.
This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form the health and safety policy for London Wall Group Holdings Limited incorporating London Wall Design Limited, Movawall Systems Limited and London Wall Installations Limited.